Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My dream Lawn Mower completely Gas/Emissions free. I like mowing the lawn but hate the smell that sticks with me after I mow. And plus I love the environment and would rather not use gas to mow my lawn or send fumes to who knows where. I got an E-mail advertising the new WORX lawn mower and some of their other electric lawn tools and they sound pretty cool to me.

WORX Green Movement

But, the lawn mower sounds the best for me. So please help me in my dream of owning my own sweet WORX lawn mower and click on the links here and get your own When you click on my links you'll automatically save $70.00 off MSRP making this lawn mower a steal at $429.00. I hope that you will see how cool this lawn mower is as I have.

"No gas... no oil... no smelly exhaust - and now, no cord. The WORX 19-inch Cordless Mower features a powerful 24-volt battery capable of cutting up to 12,000 square feet of lawn on a single charge"

WORX GT 2-in-1 Cordless Lawn Trimmer / Edger

No comments: